How to File a Dispute with Friday Lights Music?
Friday Lights Music respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that another party is infringing on your copyrighted work, you should contact Friday Lights Music and let us know.
All claims must be filed by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Infringement claims should be emailed or mailed to Friday Lights Music (at the addresses listed below) and must provide all the following information:
1. An electronic statement or physical signature of the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Name and contact information for the requesting party;
3. Clear identification of your original copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
4. The URL where the alleged infringing material is located on Friday Lights Music site;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can email your notice to email@example.com.
Friday Lights Music cannot respond to complaints that do not provide all identified information. Friday Lights Music legal is not able to respond to general legal questions or concerns. Please be aware that any communications you send to this email address may be forwarded to the other party.
Friday Lights Music legal may choose to terminate any customers or suppliers who are viewed as repeat offenders of this policy.